Monday, March 8, 2010

Mario vs Luigi

Being a mom, it is very challenging to fit in with the fantasy world of our children. My son is just starting to grow up and being a toddler, he is not yet into computer and arcade games. But I have a bunch of cool little nephews playing their Nintendo DS-Lite each time whenever they finish school assignments and before going to bed. They do have a lot of fun and of course, I also do. We went into New Super Mario Brothers- Mario Vs. Luigi in their DS-Lite. It is so great that we can do play on network in a versus battle. So whoever wins over me shall have the other DS-Lite, unfortunately after a lot of games they only won twice over me. There is a time when my eldest nephew cheated the small ones, and the youngest among them punch him. So the battle ends with a punch and play is over-yet discipline just got started. Play always comes with responsibilities and of course- adults supervision. In the positive side, they learn how to play strategically and fair. On the contrary, sometimes they got punch out or punch someone because of losing it. So it's up to us moms to get them disciplined and play with them fairly.


No comments:

Post a Comment