Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Looking back at the days...


It's seems that being a mom needs a lot of effort to transform your life to a busy one. I can't imagine that life can be as busy as now compare to the college days I had. During college days, there's a lot of things that I missed- my friends, the bonding, the closeness, the school days, the fun. When I came to remember those things, I realized that life now is more complicated and needs more responsibilities for the family. Level-up to the next level, more chores to do when there is a child, more dinner to prepare when there is an in-laws visit and more argue to have with my hubby. But then, these things made me whole now and if I am going to choose to- I will always choose to have my family at this age. No matter what adjustments needed, I still make it because looking back at the days...now I have my own precious family to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment