Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy birthday Chillet!


Chillet is one of my nephew, yep he is Pehpot's youngest son. He is Dylan's favorite berks among his cousins-their ages were very closed. Chillet turned 3 yesterday and Dylan will turn 3 this coming Sunday, yes-5 days gap! I remember that when we got pregnant to these 2 cute boys, we were unaware. We're on a vacation at Buang, La Union and we're just enjoying the sand and the waves. Ditse (that's Pehpot) knew it first that she was pregnant, and after sometime I am aware of mine also. It was a wonderful pregnancy, 2 siblings the same period of pregnancy was so cool.

So before I forgot what's on my title- "Happy Birthday Chillet", Dylan is singing beside me and was so excited when he saw your birthday pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment