Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dylan's 3rd birthday-1st cake


Two days before Dylan's 3rd birthday, we go home to daddy's hometown- Bunol Guimba, Nueva Ecija. I assume that my father-in-law misses his grandson so much that he insists that Dylan will celebrate his birthday at their house. They catch some ducks at their backyard and cooked an Adobo dish. I buy 3 kilos of spaghetti, Italian with a touch of pinoy style with lots of hotdog. I also prepare Leche flan which I will post later for the recipe (which includes egg white). I also cooked Chicken Tiim- 3 whole chicken. And of course, 3-3 liters of Ice cream (all in 9 liters). Dylan enjoyed his birthday, but I compared it to his birthday celebration here at home (with the second cake) I think he enjoyed more here. Maybe it's because of his birthday cake wish- which is Ironman.

No comments:

Post a Comment