Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello Singapore!

We fly away to Singapore, though it is not that far. This country is very far from ours, minimal pollution-all kinds, no rallies, clean and you will feel safe walking even on nights. I and hubby fly this November to look for good jobs on our field and we left Dylan for Nanay's care. It is very hard for us especially for me to leave my child and I promise to my self that I will be back for him after a month or less. I miss him so much, that every night I cried and always thinking that he was here. When we got to see Merlion, I asked daddy if we can get Dylan immediately so that he can also see what we saw. I almost got my eyes teary every time I got to see beautiful places without him. So here in Singapore, we see different races and their cultures. Most of Filipinos that we acquainted here left their loved ones in the Philippines, either their better half or their children. I feel for them, it is very hard. But, I know I have to be strong and I just have to enjoy this blessing. After all, we have just arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment